Searching...
Monday 22 June 2015

Moral Story: The Fox and The Crow


A crow stole a piece of fried meat from the kitchen of a rich man’s house. He flew away and sat in a tree. A hungry fox was also sitting near the tree. He saw the crow with a big piece of meat in his beak. He could not just sit quite. He wanted to eat that piece himself. So he thought of a plan to cheat him.

The fox said “Good morning, dear Mr. Crow.” The crow did not answer. The fox said, “how do you do, my dear friend?” Still the crow did not greet him. He kept silent saying to him, “how can I speak. If I open my beak, the meat will fall down.”

The fox did not lose heart. He kept on urging him to speak. He said to the crow, “Hello my dear. Why don’t you answer me? Why don’t you sing a sweet song? You are among the top ten singers of the world, If not the best. Everyone is so keen to hear your melodious songs”
When the crow heard this, he forgot about the meat in his beak.

He started singing, “Caw, caw, caw.” the piece of meat fell down on the ground. The fox took it up and ate it. Then he said to the crow, “Thank you for this treat. I’ll come again someday to hear another song from you when you have another piece of meat”.

Moral: Flattery makes one foolish.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

;((

Unknown said...

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😗😗😗😗😗😚😚😚😜😜😛😛😛😛😛😜😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Unknown said...

Can u write the opposite STORY?????????


GamesBX- said...

Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
I’m much pleased with your good work. you have good knowledge for article writing and this article is amazing. I am waiting for your next article…. Thank you so much
Mass HackSurviv.io Cheats 2020
SLITHERX SIDEBAR MODS
ZombsRoyale.io Hacks 2020

Poonam said...

good stories
https://moral-stories-kids2020.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What happened

 
Back to top!